Chicken Stir-Fry With Sweet Soy Sauce

CHICKEN STIR-FRY WITH SWEET SOY SAUCE


Prepare a healthy delicious and good quality food is a must for your lovely family, so sometimes I prefer to spend my time in my lovely kitchen to create a cuisine that is simple well qualified and also super delicious. Another chicken to make simple food so don't get bored ok, this time, I just use chicken meat, onion, garlic and for the spices are salt, pepper, sweet soy sauce, dark mushroom sauce and MSG. Yup, that's all, very simple and I'm sure you can cook easily. Why I use chicken meat?? cause it's cheap and good protein inside chicken meat LOL. The important thing is chicken meat is very easy to find at any supermarket or traditional market, chicken meat is very easy to cook and we can create a lot of easy and simple food that's why I love chicken meat. I'm very sure your kids also like chicken meat so it's number one optional to keep your chicken meat stock in your freezer. To make a delicious Chicken Stir-fry With Sweet Soy Sauce you should use a fresh and really fresh chicken meat, it's not a secret anymore in the world of cooking that's we should use fresh ingredients and also good quality of species.


Can we use a different meat besides chicken?? YES, it's optional, just suit your taste. You can use pork, beef, lamb but don't use seafood cause it's not a good match with sweet soy sauce. If I cook seafood I prefer the salty and savory taste and say NO to sweet. Talk about the seafood you guys could see my previous recipe here and just click it Stir Fried Pocai With Prawns . But for now, forget about seafood we should go back to Chicken Sweet Soy Sauce Lol. Like the title of this recipe, I will use stir-fry method to cook this dishes, mostly I like to use stir-fry method from my all cooking recipe, I don't know why but my opinion is causing stir-fry method is very simple and quick, no wasting time, the result also good. In this dishes I make a lot of sweet soy sauce gravy cause my little girl like it very much, so she asks me to make a lot of gravy. You can make it dry if you like, there are plus and minus if you choose to make it dry or a lot of gravy. If it's dry you will get the maximum flavor from the stir-fry method instead a lot of gravy, with a lot of gravy you could eat this dishes with plain porridge too, so it's depends on what style of cooking do you like, your decision in your hand.


Just for the reminder, this is a very basic and simply how to cook chicken stir-fry with sweet soy sauce, from this recipe you could create more complex recipe but it doesn't mean this recipe doesn't have a great delicious taste even it's just a basic but this recipe has an awesome taste, I believe your kid would like this menu, your kids cannot reject this awesome delicious taste from chicken sweet soy sauce, trust me. Still, doesn't believe me?? Try this recipe at your weekend and serve it, and you will see the magic will happen.


This is a very simple and fast menu to make no special ingredients or spices, you could buy all the ingredients at your near supermarket but if you have an idea about adding your special ingredients it's up to you cause cooking it's no boundaries, everyone could create new and awesome recipe with their own way of cooking and ingredients. That's why I make this blog about authentic food recipes cause I want to share and hope get a feedback from all of you food lover so I could create more and more new and unique recipes. Talk about a recipe I remember the best quote from Pat Conroy "A recipe is a story with a good meal" and this one is my most favorite quote "A recipe has no soul. YOU as the cook must bring SOUL to the recipe. This quote is from Thomas Keller. Such an inspired quote,it gives me a new soul motivation to create an awesome food to my family.






















Okay, I think you should scroll to the bottom at this page and see the recipe and how to do it so you could give your family an awesome food. Enjoy the recipes, see you at my next simple recipes and don't forget to Share this recipes cause Share Is Caring and also please share your recipes too at my google plus communities. You can join at Simply Food Recipes just click it, I'm waiting for you there Okay. Join us and we could create more awesome simply food recipes together.








Ingredients :

  • 500gr chicken meat
  • 1 whole fresh onion
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 1 cup of water
  • 2 tablespoons cooking oil
  • 2 tablespoons cooking wine
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon sugar
  • 2 teaspoon Kikkoman
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 1 teaspoon dark mushroom soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoon cooking oil

Method and Direction :
  1. Cut and slice the chicken meat into square or bite size and for the chicken meat, you can use any part such as chest part or thigh part.
  2. Cut and slice the onion ring, also don't forget to chop garlic.
  3. For the seasoning you could prepare it too, take small bowl and add 1 cup water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 2 teaspoons Kikkoman, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon dark mushroom soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce mix and stir until well mix, so when you stir fried the chicken meat you can just pour the "mixed seasoning", it makes your work more simple and fast.
  4. After all preparation, it's done now it's time to cook.
  5. Heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil into a pan, put sliced chicken meat, chopped garlic, sliced onion and stir fried for a while over high heat, add 2 tablespoons cooking wine after that immediately add "mixed seasoning" and stir well.
  6. After the chicken meat is well cooked you can remove and pour into serve plate and it's ready to serve.
  7. You can garnish with parsley or anything you like.











Share this

Related Posts

Latest
Previous
Next Post »